Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

iOS5 - Adding all the stuff we should've added ages ago




Apples iOS5 Video

So Apple has announced iOS5 and they've added 200 new innovations or improvements or whatever buzz word they've decided on this week. AWOOGAAHHHH! Thank you Steve for throwing us a crumb! I've got to come clean - I'm an iPhone 3GS user and i think its a great phone, also this is a very welcome announcement. The improvements are sorely needed. And i think that right there is my issue, these are a collection of functions "borrowed" from other smartphones, hell some are borrowed form phones, my Sony Ericsson 3 years ago had a volume button you could take pictures with! There doesn't seem to be too much in the way of innovation, nothing brand new and ultra exciting, Apples the company that staked its whole company on a different way of doing things and unfortunately (to me) it seems that they've got content with just keeping up the the Andriods.

No comments:

Post a Comment